Sunday, November 23, 2014

Udi's Florence Street Bakery Farmhouse White Bread Review


I was shopping at Wal-Mart and found Udi's new Street Bakery Farmhouse White Bread. It costs $4.99 but it came with a $2.50 off coupon sticker! I had to grab it. It was actually in Wal-Mart's bakery section and it was not in a freezer. I was never a big fan of white bread but I love Udi's so I decided to try it. It is amazing. It is about the same size as regular Udi's bread Maybe a bit bigger. It tastes like real white bread. The bread's texture and consistency is soft and there were no big holes like regular Udi's bread. It even has 4 grams of fiber. It did crumble a little but nothing too major. Like I said I wasn't a big fan of white bread but this taste so much more like regular bread that I had to stop myself from eating all the slices by themselves. I am hooked. I also saw online that there is a country seed bread flavor. I will be on the lookout.

What is your favorite gluten free bread. Have you tried Udi's new bread yet? Did you like it or hate it? Feel free to comment below. For more reviews follow or subscribe.
Have a great weekend,
Sylvia :)

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. The new products are not listed on their website but looking at the ingredients dairy is not listed in the allergens list. It does contains eggs though. Hope that helps.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found this bread at WalMart. Made french toast for breakfast this morning for the first time since I was diagnosed with Celiac and it was amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you like it. It is the best gluten free bread I have tried. I love making French toast with it too! I might just have to make that today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Does anyone care that this bread includes ingredients that are just not good for you? Like - modified starches, resistant corn starch, calcium lactate, calcium carbonate, modified cellulose, cultured corn syrup. I guess as long as it tastes good, it doesn't matter if it's good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get all these other ingredients but calcium lactate and calcium carbonate I believe are vitamins. My calcium vitamins list calcium carbonate as a source of calcium so I don't think it can be bad for you. Plus, maybe that's why their higher in vitamins than their other breads.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do not eat bread everyday so it's more of a treat for me. Everyone has different needs and different standards and that is ok. I appreciate all your comments even if they disagree with my opinion. As long as we keep it a fun and positive environment. Thank you all for commenting and have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My son likes this bread as well and we found in it SC but live in VA. I cannot find it anywhere in Northern VA. Any thoughts of where I can find it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately the I only place I found this bread is Wal-Mart. I've looked online and they do not have it listed on the udi's website or walmart.com. I would make a product request at your local Walmart at the customer service desk. Hopefully they will get it stocked soon.

      Delete