Monday, December 1, 2014

November Favorites (Food & Beauty Products)


Hi Everyone,
November has gone by so fast. I have quite a few things I stumbled upon in November. These are my favorite things of don'forgotorget to followorget to follow. e month.

Blogs:
The first blog I wanted to share belongs to one of my closest friends who also has celiac disease.  Her gluten free blog is filled with delicious recipes that you need to try. Sometimes after making so many meals you need a little inspiration and that is why I love her blog. One of my favorite recpies that she has put up is her copy cat double decker tacos. If you have never made this you need to now. It's so good. You can check out her blog at :
http://kcstartedthefire.blogspot.com/?m

The next blog is actually a video blog. The Non-Toxic Voyage is a great resource for finding natural and green beauty products. She is very sweet, kind and fun to watch. Although she doesn't use strictly gluten free products many of the products she has reviewed and talked about is gluten free and she even did a Send Me Gluten Free unboxing. You can check out video blog at:
http://m.youtube.com/results?q=non%20toxique%20voyage&sm=3

Food:

Pillsbury Gluten Free Cookie Dough: This product came out awhile ago but I found it on sale so I grabbed some. It tastes just like regular cookies and no one notices the difference. I have been getting sinus migraines lately and it's been great to just pop these cookies in the oven for a quick dessert.
Website: http://www.pillsbury.com/products/gluten-free
Udi's Farmhouse White Bread: This new bread is delicious and it has become one of my new favorite breads.So soft and the closest to wheat bread I have ever tried. I have  a review on it and you can check that out here. Unfortunately, I have only found it at Wal-Mart Stores.








All But Gluten Granola Bars: Delicious and perfect for on the go or a snack. They come in a variety of different flavors and every one I have tried have been great.
website: http://allbutgluten.com/










Lucy's Cookies: Remember the Christmas cookies that came in a round tin? Lucy's gluten free cookies remind me of them. There just as good. You could even put them in a decorative tin and give them as a gift or maybe have them around for your guests this holiday. Just find a tin box at a department store or even a dollar store and get some cupcake paper cups and fill them with Lucy Cookies and done.



Canyon Bakehouse Muffin: So hearty and delicious. Sweet but not to sweet. Perfect for a snack or part of your breakfast. My favorite gluten free muffin of all time. For a more in depth review on Canyon Bakehouse click here.

Beauty Products:
 Andalou Naturals Body Butter: I got this body butter at a discount store at a really good price because Andalou Naturals changed their body butter packaging. It works great. It smells good but the fragrance is not to strong. It is not to thick but not to thin. It works really well to keep your skin hydrated and overall I really enjoyed it and will have to repurchase.
Website: http://www.andalou.com/


Gypsy Soul Lipstick: I love this color from Red Apple Lipstick. It's perfect for fall. It is a semi-matte formula so be sure to put some balm on if you have dry lips like mine. Even though it's a different formula it still feels creamy and smooth when applying.  For more on Red Apple Lipstick check out my review here.
website: http://www.redapplelipstick.com





Everyday Minerals: I also have a review of their products here. They are gluten free and cruelty free. It looks smooth, natural, has good coverage and doesn't break me out. I will be repurchasing their foundation.
website: http://www.everydayminerals.com/store


Coconut oil: I've been loving using coconut oil in my hair as a treatment and on my hands which dry up quite a bit. It also is a great eye makeup remover. I have been using it on my son who has eczema instead of lotion and he hasn't had a breakout since. I don't use a specific brand I just make sure it's organic, 100% coconut oil and non-gmo. If you cant find one in your area try www.iherb.com or www.vitacost.com

Fashion:
I've been loving infinity scarfs lately. I love how they add color and just a little something to your outfit. I got some at Wal-Mart.  There are many different colors and styles. They come in a two pack for around 4.00. www.wal-mart.com













Have you tried any of these products? What did you like or didnt like? What have you been loving latley? Feel free to comment and dont forget to follow.



2 comments:

  1. Aww thanks.

    & I just tried andalou too and I love it, its too strong. I got the aloe mint and its so refreshing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem :)
      That sounds good I need to try that one.

      Delete