Monday, December 22, 2014

Primal Pit Paste Review


A good natural deodorant can be hard to find. I did a lot of research and decided to try Primal Pit Paste. I am so glad I did. Not only does Primal Pit Paste have clean natural ingredients (It even scores a 0 on Skin Deep) it actually works.

Once I ordered it took around ten days to ship. Which is usual for an indie company. I also ordered on black Friday so I'm sure they had a lot of orders since they had a sale going on. Once it shipped It got to me in around three days. The packaging is nice. It comes in a clear jar so you can see the product and the label has their logo and the ingredients.

Most of the ingredients are organic and their products are cruelty free, vegan and do not contain gluten. Primal Pit Paste comes in a paste in a jar or in a stick. They come in light, regular or strong. They even have some for kids. They have a good selection of scents. I chose two jar samples. The first sample I chose I was a regular strength in the scent Jacked Up Jasmine. The second sample was strong in the scent lemongrass and thyme.

One thing you must know about natural deodorants is that you will still sweat. Antiperspirant contains Aluminum which keeps you from sweating. Aluminum is very toxic for our bodies. It is linked to Alzheimer's and even Cancer. Also, our bodies need to sweat and it's unnatural no to. So, true natural deodorants will not have aluminum in them. You have to be careful because a lot of deodorants will use different names for aluminum so always be sure to research your deodorant's ingredients. That being said I do feel as though the baking soda does help absorb some of the sweat. I never sweated to the point where I felt uncomfortable.

Both scents Smelled great. Since it's scented with essential oils the scent will not last very long after you put it on. It absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a white layer on your underarms and will not stain your clothes. You do have to use your fingers to spread on the paste but it doesn't take up much time at all. Plus you do not need much of the product Ethernet the product should last a while. They also now carry a sick deodorant and I want to try that out next. So, after testing both samples I feel confident wearing Primal Pit Paste knowing that I will be odor free all day. I have worn it to my son's birthday party where there were a lot of people and it was stuffy, while cooking and baking all day and even while working out. Even the regular strength deodorant keeps me odor free when I work out. If you have been trying natural deodorants and have not found one you liked I recommend this deodorant. Since they do sell samples you can try it and decided if you like it enough to order a full size.

Let Us Review:
Will Not Repurchase     Like It     Love it

Cost: Samples are $3.95 and regular jars are $8.95

Where Can I Buy It?: www.primalpitpaste.com and Whole Foods

Gluten Free Status: Free of gluten

What is your favorite natural deodorant? Have you tried Primal Pit Paste? Did you like it? Why or why not? Feel free to comment and don't forget to subscribe. Have a great Holiday.

2 comments: