Friday, March 20, 2015

Andalou Naturals 1,000 Roses Moistuerizer Review

I was looking for a new moisturizer when I found the Andalou Naturals 1,000 Roses Facial Lotion on Iherb. It was $11.96 for a 2.7 oz. tube. I chose 1,000 Roses because I have very sensitive skin. My skin can also be dry at times and yet it can breakout easily so it is tough to find a moisturizer that works for me.
After using it for awhile I would definitely recommend this moisturizer. It is not overly thick or too thin so it blends into your skin easily. You don't need a lot of product either which is another plus. My skin feels a lot more hydrated now and I love that it does not leave my skin feeling greasy or oily. Best of all my skin did not get irritated or breakout like it usually does with conventional moisturizers. It has a nice rose sent (which I love) that is not to overpowering. If you do not like rose scents that may be a con for you. The only downside is that although it also has SPF (18) you have to reapply it every two hours to stay protected from the sun if using it alone. If your going to be outside all day it would be inconvenient to have to reapply every two hours. If you have sensitive skin but it's not necessarily dry then you might want to consider their other moisturizer because it might be a better option for you. They even have BB and CC creams but they only come in one shade. Overall, I am very pleased with this moisturizer and want to try the other products in this line.

Things to know about this moisturizer:
*100% GMO Free
*Verified Gluten Free
*Paraben Free
*Cruelty free and vegan
*SPF 18
*Sulfate Free
*Fair Trade
*Website: http://andalou.com/index.php/

Have you ever tried an Andalou Naturals product? Have a question? Feel free to comment down below. Don't forget to subscribe by email to get more posts on gluten free goodies.

Keep an eye out for my next review (coming soon) on the Love With Food Box by G-Free Foodie!

2 comments: