Friday, August 3, 2018

I had a setback this year. My thyroid had been slow since and I wasn't making as much progress with losing weight. I pushed through and kept exercising and eating right. I'm so glad I did. Not only did all my blood test come back normal they were improved. I can eat dairy with no problems and I don't have a vitamin D or calcium deficiency anymore and I no longer have to take vitamins. My Celiac and thyroid are under control. I was having liver problems in the begging of this journey and now all my numbers are fantastic. It's so crazy how much your health can improve by just eating clean. Now that I'm feeling better I'm hoping to be back on a more regular basis.
You can follow me on my facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/thisautoimmunejourney/

No comments:

Post a Comment