Monday, March 9, 2015

February Favorites

Here are my February Favorites. It's been a crazy month for me but I hope you enjoy my new blog post and maybe find something new.


Trader Joes Gluten Free Cookies: I had never been to Trader Joes before and I'm glad I decided to stop by. It is a lot smaller than Whole Foods but less expensive. I saw Trader Joes Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies and Trader Joes Gluten Free Chocolate Sandwich Cookies. Both were delicious. The chocolate sandwich cookies are the closest to Oreos that I have ever tasted and the chocolate chip cookies are crispy and buttery. I recommend both when you want a sweet treat.
http://traderjoes.com/










Chia Seeds: Chia Seeds are amazing. They are incredibly healthy and versatile. They are packed with antioxidants, fiber, omega 3's and even help you with energy. They are tasty and can be added to yogurt, salads, and I love to add them to my smoothies. They are very inexpensive. I was lucky enough to find House Delights Chia Seeds at 99 cents only store. House Delight Chia Seeds are gluten free, kosher and vegan. Most chia seeds are like this but make sure there is no cross contamination with gluten because you never know.
http://www.house-delights.com/


Harry Potter Collection from Brija: I have a small review of this collection. Every product in this collection from Brija has not disappointed. I love this brand it's gluten free, vegan, non-toxic and cruelty free. If your a Harry Potter fan and like make-up you need to check out this collection.

Potter Collection Swatch/Review: http://letusreview101.blogspot.com/2015/02/harry-potter-collection-from-brija.html



Desert Essence Coconut Shampoo & Conditioner: Finding a natural and gluten free hair product that works is hard. I'm almost 28 years old and I still get tangled hair everyday! My hair is already prone to fall out and the two other natural shampoos I tried made it worse. I decided to try Desert Essence brand because I heard good things about them and they are inexpensive on www.iherb.com . Plus they are gluten free and cruelty free. I'm happy to say my hair loves Desert Essence and I will definitely be repurchasing. It kept my hair tangled free, soft and added just enough volume.
https://www.desertessence.com/


Green Life Pans:  I needed a new skillet and I had been wanting to get a ceramic one and found Green Life Pans. They can be found at Walmart and they are pretty affordable. Non Stick pans can be very toxic. Take a quick look online and you'll be shocked to see the dangers of Teflon. I love my new skillet. It cleans easily without much effort and is Teflon free.
http://www.greenlife-cookware.com/en/ranges/soft-grip-burgundy

Sabrina: One of my favorite movies of all time. You cant resist Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart. The movie is a romantic comedy about a young woman who has a plan to win over the man she has always secretly admired. She not only get his attention but also the attention of his older brother (Humphrey Bogart). Wonderfully written and has some of the best actors of all time. It's on Netflix right now (the newer version is with Harrison Ford is on Netflix as well so make sure you don't get mixed up...although I love Harrison Ford it's not as good as the original).
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0047437/


Have you tried any of these products? Did you like them? Hate them? Let me know in the comments below and don't forget to subscribe to get my latest posts. Have a great week.

2 comments:

  1. Do the chia seeds add flavor or texture? Sabrina ❤ & those pans help so much for people that cook a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flavor is pretty mild so it's good for a lot of different dishes/drinks. It reminds me of sunflower seeds almost. A serving size is pretty big and Chiang seeds are tiny so it's pretty much up to what your preference. I like to put it in salads to give it a little crunch. :)

      Delete