Saturday, February 21, 2015

Harry Potter Collection from Brija (Swatches!!)


When I heard Brija Cosmetics was releasing a Harry Potter Collection I was beyond excited. Not only am I a new big Harry Potter fan, I am a big fan of Brija Cosmetics as well. I really feel that there is so much thought put into the products and I have never been disappointed. Not only is the quality amazing it is very inexpensive. Brija Cosmetics is non-toxic, cruelty free, vegan and gluten free! Look at that artwork!

I decided to get the mini jar collection ($44.00) because everything just looked so gorgeous and wearable. Plus it's Harry Potter!  It came with 10 eyeshadows (3gram jars), a full size highlight (10gram jar!) and a full size lip jelly. I believe the full size collection is $70.00  and you can also just purchase any item by itself or sample sizes ($1.25-$7.50). I also got a GWP called Copper Rain that I will swatch for you.

The colors are amazing. They are even prettier in person! I am overall happy with the collection and cant wait to use them! My favorite eyeshadows in this collection would have to be The Boy Who Lived, Choices Trumps Abilities and LeviOsa. The Boy Who Lived is a gold with green eyeshadow and one of the most unique eyeshadows I have ever seen. Choices Trumps Abilities is beautiful purple color (my favorite eyeshadow color) and LeviOsa is a beautiful red copper color. Look at that highlight and lip color!
























GWP                                                                    












Have you ever used Brija Cosmetics? What products would you want to try? Feel free to comment and don't  forget to subscribe for my latest blog posts. ;) You check out my other Brija Cosmetics Review by clicking this link http://letusreview101.blogspot.com/2014/10/brija-cosmetics-review.html?m=0
                                                                           

2 comments:

  1. Wow - I love Harry Potter, I had no idea there was such a thing as a Harry Potter make up collection. Sounds like really good value too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by. It is a wonderful collection for us Harry Potter fans :)

      Delete