Sunday, March 27, 2016

Simple Mills Baking Mixes Review





Chocolate Muffins
I was lucky enough to win a Simple Mills prize pack from Gluten Free Frenzy and I am so grateful that I did. I was not sure what to expect because as you know gluten free baking mixes are usually a hit or a big miss. After trying all the mixes Simple Mills was definitely a huge hit at our home. All the mixes were delicious and moist and I loved that they are not crumbly like some gluten free products are.




Pumpkin Muffin
One thing that impressed me was that they were low in sugar and Paleo friendly. They are a great option if your trying to avoid sugar or grains but still want a sweet treat. Just like their name their ingredients are simple as you can see in the picture. To top it off they include some organic ingredients and they are also Non-GMO. I will definitely continue to purchase these mixes.


You can find the mixes at http://www.simplemills.com/ and I believe Whole Foods. The mixes are around 7.99 a box. They are made in a dedicated bakery and certified gluten free.







.

No comments:

Post a Comment