Saturday, December 5, 2015

Lipstick Haul and Review-Silk Naturals-

I finally picked up Silk Naturals Lipsticks. If your new to gluten free and green makeup Silk Naturals might be a great option for you. They are inexpensive and there are so many choices to chose from. The formulations that I tried were perfect. They were very creamy and pigmented. They are such a great value for the price. They start at $4.50! They had a pretty good lasting power but I would not say they last all day. None of the formulations dried out my lips and I will definitely be repurchasing.


Pretty Please is a peachy pink and is just perfect for an everyday look. It's part of their lip glazers line and it has a a bit of menthol so if you are sensitive to that you might not like this line. I loved it personally. It's supposed to naturally plump your lips but I do have fuller lips so I am not sure if it made a difference.






Eternal is the perfect nude for me. It's a neutral pinkish nude and I am in love. This is the first nude that did not wash me out. I love it and I have used this one the most so far. It's a dupe for Mac's Twig Lipstick









 Marsala is gorgeous! I would say Marsala is a plum brown color and would probably look much darker on fairer skin tones. It's part of their velvet matte line. On me it's a lot more subtle but it's still a perfect everyday color for me.

This a perfect day time red lip color. Unfortunately,  I did not notice this particular color has dyes. Not all colors have dyes so be careful if you do not use dyes. It is supposed be a dupe for Revlon's Wine with Everything.








*All of my opinions are my own and all products were purchased by myself*
Have you tried Silk Naturals? Do you like them? What's your favorite? Are there any other gluten free make up brands you would like me to try? Let me know in the comments below. Oh and do not
 forget to subscribe through email (on the right side of the blog) so you can get all my latest updates.

2 comments: