Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Gluten free Beauty Haul and Review

I picked up a couple of things to start the new year and I'm excited to share them with you. I will also link all the products websites for you if you would like to get more info on any of the products. 

I had been wanting to try the Acure Organics brand and I'm happy to say I love them. I picked up the Acure Organics Sensitive Face Wash and the Acure Coconut plus Argan Oil Cleansing Towelettes. Usually most face washes are too harsh for me since I have very sensitive skin but this face wash is perfect. It not only made my face cleaner it was very gentle and did not irritate my skin one bit. I'm also in love with the face wipes. I love the smell coconut and the wipes are so soft yet does it's job. It also did not irritate my eyes or skin. I highly recommend them. They are gluten free, cruelty free and have pretty good ingredients.
Acure Organics

While I was ordering the Acure Organic products on Iherb I went ahead and picked up my favorite mouthwash since I did need some. I have talked about my favorite mouthwash by Desert Essence in the past but if you need a mouthwash that keeps your breath fresh and helps your gums you might want to try it. I will warn you because it's tea tree oil based it tastes horrible. I mean it's pretty bad and took me awhile to get used to but it really does it's job and after awhile I could not even taste the tea tree. I since tried another brand and it just did not live up so I switched back. I also saw that they are having a sale on the Desert Essence website. Of course they are also gluten and cruelty free. Desert Essence


I wanted to treat myself and since Red Apple Lipstick is my favorite lipstick brand of all time I decided to try some new lipsticks. I chose Wine and Dandy and After Hours. Wine and Dandy came out awhile ago but it looked gorgeous and After Hours is from their newest winter collection. The colors are amazing and the formulations are so pigmented and moisturizing. Wine and Dandy is on top and left. After Hours is on the bottom and right. I'm in love with both of them but After Hours has to be one of my new favorite lipsticks. It's a very wearable purple. Red Apple did it again. Red Apple Lipstick is an amazing gluten free, cruelty free and vegan company. I do have a review that I will link if you want to know more about this brand. Red Apple Lipstick Website
My Review on Red Apple Lipstick

Next I picked up a sugar paper planner from Target. I'm pretty sure it's only available online. I really wanted to get a nice planner but I really could not justify spending 50 dollars for one. Although those planners are beautiful they are just not in my budget. So I started looking for more affordable options and that's when I found Sugar Paper. It was only 9.99 and there was decent variety. I feel like they are pretty comparable to the big brand planners as well. It does not have a removable cover or any customization options but it's still a great planner. It's cover and design is sleek and so pretty. I really like the horizontal layout because you have much more space to write on versus the square layouts. It has pages for contacts (because who hasn't lost or broken their phone and lost their contacts), a year calendar page, monthly calendars, a page with holiday dates and one note page. I will say I wish they would add more note pages. All in all I am very impressed with my planner especially for the price. Target(sugarpaper)
 Last but not least while browsing Marshall's I found Gabriel Cosmetics Hydrating Mask. It's says it's great for sunburns and irritated skin but I figured it wold be good to revive my dry skin this winter. It definitely worked. My skin feels hydrated, soft and smooth. You can see what it looks like in the picture. It is very lightweight and soothing. Plus the ingredients are great. I believe it said the regular price is about 24.00. If you can find it at Marshall's like I did for five bucks you can save some money. I do not think I would have purchased this at full price just because I could probably find something similar for a lot less. Gabriel Cosmetics


Have you tried any of these products? Feel free to leave comments or questions. To get updates on my blog you can subscribe by email. 
               
*All products were purchased with my own money and all opinions are my own*

2 comments:

  1. Wine and dandy looks awesome! I can't believe it costs fifty dollars for a planner! Thats nuts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I know there's no way I would pay that price =)

      Delete