Wednesday, May 6, 2015

March and April Gluten Free Favorites

 
 

 


I have heard great things about North Coast Organics Deodorant so when I saw it at T J Maxx for five dollars I had to grab it. Good natural deodorants are so hard to find. After using it for a good amount of time I feel that it works great and I would repurchase. I still prefer Primal Pit Paste in jar form but North Coast Organics comes very close. It is more convenient because it's in stick form. A lot of natural stick form deodorants (including primal pit paste stick) has a dry hard texture and has to be warmed up which is annoying. What's the point of getting a deodorant in stick form if it is not going to be convenient? Luckily the North Coast Organics Deodorant texture is soft and there is no need to warm it up. Plus it non irritating and their ingredients are simple and clean. They only had their naked deodorant which is scentless so I will probably look into getting their sample pack because I do prefer something scented. http://www.northcoastorganics.net/#!/Organic-Deodorants/c/7094980/offset=0&sort=normal




 I found another Deep Steep product and I love it. The Deep Steep moisture spray is perfect for dry skin. If you have dry skin like I do then I recommend this product. It's light refreshing and smells great. http://www.deepsteep.com/






I love peanut butter and chocolate. Not only are Justin's Peanut Butter Cups gluten free, organic, vegan and free trade they are delicious! So much better for you than a recess peanut butter cup and it tastes better too. They also carry almond butter jars and packs.  http://justins.com/







If you haven't already you should check out my Love with Food Box review. The giveaway contest is over but if your looking for a gluten free subscription that is also healthy then this one might be right for you. Plus for every box purchased they donate two meals to food banks. http://letusreview101.blogspot.com/2015/04/love-with-food-box-by-gfree-foodie.html


I have tried many different gluten free pizza crusts good and bad. Glutino pizza crust is my favorite  by far. I feel like a lot of crusts are either gooey or hard and this was crust was not. It has a great texture and a perfect taste. This crust is also perfect for making some garlic bread. Just add some Italian seasoning and garlic. http://www.glutino.com/








*taken from website
It can be tough finding truly gluten free coffee. The problem with coffee is that it is often contaminated with wheat. There are truly only a handful of coffees I trust. So, when I found Califia Farms Iced Coffee I was excited. Not only are they gluten free but they are made with almond milk which is perfect for those who avoid dairy or are lactose intolerant. When browsing on their website I found out they also make almond milk, coffee creamer, aqua frescas and even horchata! Also, most of their products are carrageenan free and they currently removing carrageenan as an ingredient. Their products are also GMO free.
http://www.califiafarms.com/learn-more



Izzy's Organic Blue Agave is perfect for substituting table sugar for foods and drinks. It is only 11 grams of sugar per tablespoon. I love to use it instead of maple syrup and since I don't use that much on my pancakes it really cuts down my sugar. It's organic and gluten free. I found it at a discount store but you can find it on amazon.






http://www.amazon.com/Organic-Agave-Sweetener-11-5-ounce-Bottles/dp/B00KPN8L08/ref=sr_1_1s=grocery&ie=UTF8&qid=1430858957&sr=1-1&keywords=izzy%27s+organic


I usually pick a classic movie but I thought I would talk about one of my favorite movie series of all time. Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avonlea by Kevin Sullivan. Sadly Jonathan Crombie who plays Gilbert Blythe past away recently. I know he was apart of my childhood and so many others. This was the first movie I can remember my Aunt (we loved watching period movies and reading period books together) showed me. I instantly fell in love with the series and read all the books. Although Anne Of Avonlea is different than the books it's still a great movie. I hope you check it out or revisit the series because they are truly wonderful. http://anne.sullivanmovies.com/


I hoped you enjoyed this post. Have you tried any of these products? Did you like them? Feel free to comment and don't forget to subscribe for more.






2 comments:

  1. I don't think I've ever tried Glutino pizza crust. I want to now since potato starch is the main ingredient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should. It was a big hit. Everyone loved it.

      Delete