Monday, May 11, 2015

Bliss Baking Co. of California Review




Bliss Baking Co. of California located in the Central Valley is a family operated company who sells gluten free and grain free baked goods. It's always amazing to find a local gluten free business. What is unique about Bliss Baking Co. is that 90% of their menu is grain free. Finding grain free baked goods can be difficult and expensive. My Husband eats mostly grain free so it was great finding some grain free treats for him. What I love about this company is that it is also great for people who follow certain diets like the GAPS diet and paleo diet. They have various items that are dairy free. They also let me know that they can work with you if you are vegan, or have other food intolerances or food allergies. That just shows how much they care.


Nutty Bliss Cereal(grain free granola), (muffins) Chocolate Monkey,
cinnamon raisin, cocoa bliss,(scone)cherry almond
I think most people would be surprised to know that a lot of these treats are grain free because they are so delicious. My favorites were the chocolate monkey muffin and the lemon blueberry muffin. The scone and cookies were amazing as well. I'll have to be back to get some more very soon. Every product that I tried was delicious. They were a huge hit with my Son and Husband as well. Something that I always take in consideration is the product's texture. Another product I loved was the Nutty Bliss Cereal (grain free granola). You can put it on your yogurt or just eat alone like I did.
  
You can find Bliss Bee Co. at Fresno's Kaiser Permanente Farmer's Market on most
Wednesdays. They also do special orders. This is the link to their Facebook page where you can get more information, join their mailing list and get more updates.  https://www.facebook.com/BlissBakingCoCalifornia?fref=ts
* The items that contain oats are certified gluten free.





 
































I cant end this review without talking about The Original Bliss Bread. I really did not know what to expect since I have never eaten grain free bread before. My husband who does eat mainly grain free has just gone without bread completely. I'm happy to say we loved this bread. The taste and texture is great. It can be eaten straight out of the package or toasted. It can also be frozen to last longer. I hope you enjoyed this review and be sure to check out their facebook.
*Note: I was given items for review but was not paid or told what to write. All opinions are my own as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment