Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Silk Naturals Eye Shadow Review

I seen a lot of video blog reviews of a make up brand called Silk Naturals. I looked on the site www.silknaturals.com and I found out most of it's products are gluten free. They are cruelty free and also have some vegan products. They have lip products, eye products, skin and face products. They do make some products that contain gluten and oats so I emailed their customer service. They told me that their gluten containing products are made in a separate area than the gluten free ones. They do not test for gluten so I decided to stick to eye products for now. It's really up to you if you feel comfortable enough to try some. If you have CD and tried their lipsticks without any problems let me know. They have such a huge selection.

The shipping was really fast and is around $5.00. The packaging is nice and the prices are incredible.

I heard great things for the lose in the jar concealer. I got the sample in medium peach. It is .99 for a sample. The sample is wonderful. I like to put over a concealer to set it. It just makes me look more awake and helps my dark circles disappear. The sample has a lot of product for .99 and lasts a good while. The full size is only $6.50.
 Each eyeshadow is only $4.50. They stay well thought the day and are very pigmented. They have so many colors to chose from! It made it really tough for me to chose but since they are so affordable you can really chose more than one or two colors. They also do a gift with purchase when your order over $15.00. So you really are getting a great deal.  I decided to get some neutrals and some fun colors. If you previously loved the naked pallet they have some dupes for it. So, check it out. They also have sale going on right now until November 24 !










Let's Review:

No good    Like it   Love it

Gluten Free Status: The Silk Naturals site says that all color cosmetics are gluten and wheat free. They do not use vitamin E. Gluten containing products are made in a separate area. They do not test for gluten. It's up to you if you feel comfortable using their products.

Where can you buy it?:  http://www.silknaturals.com/store/index.php/

Feel Free to post your thoughts in the comment section. Have you tried Silk Naturals? What is your favorite item? Did you ever have a reaction to this brand or another brand that says they are gluten free but do not test for gluten?

 Check out my last make-up review on Everyday Minerals
http://letusreview101.blogspot.com/2014/11/everyday-minerals-7-piece-sample-kit.html


All opinions are my own. I was not paid to review this company and all products were bought myself.

2 comments: