Saturday, September 27, 2014

Red Apple Lipstick Review- Truely Gluten Free!

 
True gluten free makeup can be hard to find. I have celiac disease so I am extremely picky about what products I will put on my lips. I Always make sure that the lip products I buy do not have a chance of getting cross contaminated with another product. I really want to make sure the product is truly free of gluten so I will not get sick. Now on top of that I want something natural and free of scary ingredients like parabens and led.

Red Apple Lipstick tests at 100% gluten free. Their make up is also cruelty free! Red Apple Lipstick has wonderful packaging. The makeup comes in a small bag with their logo on it and it is wrapped in green tissue paper. I felt like I was getting high end makeup. The packaging it's self is sleek and pleasing to the eye. Their pricing is a little steep. They do have a VIP program that sends a monthly email with a coupon. They also have a program where you can send your old used makeup and get a discount on your order! I usually buy when they have sales. Shipping is fast and I usually will get my order in 3 or 4 days. I believe the shipping is around 5.00 or free if you spend 25.00 or more. Their customer service is wonderful and they even gave me suggestions of what colors might look best on me. They are just a great company. You can check them at www.redapplelistick.com


Rallye Balm:
My lips were always getting chapped even in the summer. I tried many lip balms and they always worked at first but ended up wearing off after a few hours. I heard great things about the Rallye balm and decided to try it. I'm so glad I did. My lips are healed. They are soft and look healthy now. I know 15.00 dollars sounds like a lot but considering how much lip balms I went through it is very worth it. I started putting some on every night and now I usually only put it on every three days or so. It's also a multipurpose product. I love to put it under my eyes at night and under my concealer as a base. My dark circles are very harsh and I find that they actually have been getting a lot better. It must love all that vitamin E.


Eye shadows:
The eye shadows are pretty pricey. They cost $18.75 for each pan. That being said they are gorgeous. They are so pigmented. You don't need much product to get a payoff so they do last quite a bit. They don't irritate my eyes at all which is a big plus for me because my eyes are sensitive especially during allergy season. You can also buy a Red Apple Lipstick custom Z pallet for about $20.00 to put all your eye shadows in. I don't have one yet but they are very cute. Here are some swatches. 


 
Lipstick/Lip Gloss: Their Lipsticks are very pigmented. They are long lasting so I don't have to worry about reapplying through out the day. The formula is wonderful. It's creamy (but not too creamy) and highly moisturizing. It doesn't dry my lips at all. It feels luxurious! The lip gloss I have tried is a part of their Mint to Be line. They have peppermint in them and I love that. It's not to strong and wears off after awhile. I remember lip gloss being sticky and gooey but this lip gloss is not like that at all. It's perfect for everyday wear. The only thing I would have to complain about is that their ingredients are not listed on the package. You have to go on their website and click on the ingredients page. Then the ingredients are listed in groups of different lipstick series. So, that can be a little time consuming. The lipsticks are 23.50 each. The Lip glosses are 18.50 each.  

Lash Project: I have always loved mascara. Over the years mascara started really bothering my eyes. I would literally fight myself all day not to rub my eyes out. I decided to stop using mascara all together. This summer RAL came out with a mascara called the lash project. The price is $42.00. My first thought was that it was just too expensive but I figured it might just be worth if I could wear mascara again. The Lash Project is amazing. It does not bother my eyes at all. I even fell asleep with it on and in the morning my eyelashes still looked amazing. It does not run even in the 100+ weather we have been having in my city. It doesn't clump and even curls your eyelashes. The thing I love about this mascara is that I can put on three coats and my eyelashes still feel soft and light. It comes off so easily. It sometimes took me days to get off my old mascara. I don't have to scrub it off and I have hardly any lash fall out if at all. It is definitely my holy grail mascara.












Let's Review:

Packaging?: Beautiful, Sleek, and high end. 


Truly Gluten Free? Yes. Everything they make is gluten free and is tested to be 100% gluten free.

Price: It is pricey and I only buy it when I have extra money but it is worth it. Also, remember to join their VIP program and look into their buy back program for discounts.

The Verdict: No Bueno   I like It     Love it  I really love Red Apple Lipstick and recommend it.

Where can you buy it?: www.redapplelistick.com

Feel Free to post your thoughts in the comment section. Have you tried Red Apple Lipstick? What did you like? What did you not like?

All opinions are my own. I was not paid to review this company and all products were bought myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment