Friday, September 26, 2014

Coming Soon...

Just thought I mention what reviews and hauls I am planning on doing soon. I will be blogging and reviewing some make up companies. I'm currently putting together a review on Red Apple Lipstick. I hope to have that up in a couple of days. I also am working on a post about how to find gluten free foods and products at discount stores. I seriously have not paid full price for gluten free bread in months and probably have enough for the rest of the year. I am also excited because tomorrow I am going to a Gluten Free Expo. It is not nearly as big as some expos that are in cities like San Francisco but it's great because a lot of local shops and small business will be there. I went last year and was introduced to a lot of products and companies I have never heard before. I cant wait to show you my haul and maybe introduce you to some great companies. Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful weekend. -Sylvia

No comments:

Post a Comment