Friday, November 7, 2014

Snack Series #3

Pamela Chocolate Chip Cookies Mix
http://www.pamelasproducts.com/


Baking Season has arrived! I have tried quite a few brands of cookie mix. Some of them were good and some were not so good. I love Pamela products and this mix is no exception. I like to make things from scratch but baking gluten free can be a challenge so I usually pick up a mix. Pamela's mixes make it easy. The cookies are delicious and very easy to make.






Rice Cakes
There are so many different brands and flavors of rice cakes you can try. Make sure it's certified gluten free because it could be cross contaminated. I love putting a little bit of peanut butter on my rice cakes. It makes a great quick snack.

 












All But Gluten 

http://allbutgluten.ca/
One day browsing at Vons I saw a new brand of gluten free products called All But Gluten. I got the chocolate cake snacks. There almost like a ding dong. It is so good. I definitely plan on buying more of their products. If your a choclate fan you need to try this.


No comments:

Post a Comment