Thursday, October 2, 2014

Gluten Free Snack Series

 
 

I wanted to start a gluten free snack series because let's face it snacks come in handy when you have celiac disease or gluten sensitivity. Whether your traveling, running errands or going to a party you always need to pack some back up snacks just incase gluten free options are not available. I'll being reviewing 3 snacks at a time and will be adding new snacks every few weeks. So, here we go.
 

Mrs. May's Naturals: A friend of my husband's gifted us pack of Mrs. May's Cran-Blueberry Crunch. We were instantly hooked. They are beyond delicious. They are gluten, wheat, dairy, cholesterol, and preservative free, Kosher and vegan. They are perfect for on the go and healthier than grabbing a candy bar. I found them at Ross and Marshalls and more recently at Grocery Outlet. After visiting their website I found out they sell bars, veggie chips and chocolate rounds. They are also sold at Costco, Vons, on their website and a few other stores. They start at $1.60 depending on the size you buy. Visit their website
 http://www.mrsmays.com to find out more.


Vans Mighty Good BBQ: There are a lot gluten free chips on the market but Vans did a great job with their new chip line. They are great for on the go. They taste delicious and can be found at various stores. Visit http://www.vansfoods.com for more information. The price for these are around $3.00 so I usually grab some when they are on sale.







Van's PB&J: I'm really picky with my granola and breakfast bars. I haven't liked most that I have tried. They tend to be really dry. That being said Van's PB&J bars are delicious. I love these bars. They are perfect for days when your running around doing errands. They also come in strawberry flavor. They are on the pricier side at 4.00 a box. There are five bars in one box. Again you can find this product at many different stores and if you want more info you can visit http://www.vansfoods.com

 
I have a lot more snacks I will be reviewing. Also, I'm going to be posting tips on how to find gluten free food and products for less soon. Be sure to follow so you don't miss out.
 
Have you ever tried any of these products? Did you like them? Where they worth their price to you? What other gluten free snack products do you want me to review?
 
*I was not paid to review these products. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment