Tuesday, January 15, 2019

These are a few of my favorite things...

*This is an old post that I never published. I thought I'd go ahead and post it. 

 
I went back to school last year and I am really enjoying studying and learning new things. With that being said going back to school can be stressful. Something that seems to help me is planning. I plan my meals, errands and when to do my homework, etc... I bought a planner at school but it fell apart too quickly. I wanted something small so I could carry it with me to school and I ended up finding this great Create 365 planner from Michael's. It's a great quality planner.


You know I love Red Apple Lipstick and Brija Cosmetics. I'm so in love with both of these lip products. Berrycuda by Red Apple Lipstick is such a fun beautiful color and Talent Wand Lipstick from Brija is perfect for everyday wear.


Berrycuda on Left and Talent on Right
Schmidt's Naturals now makes toothpaste. They do not have a gluten free statement so I emailed the company and they let me know all of their products are gluten-free. They have many flavors and I found a three pack for 9.99 at Costco. Such a great deal. I believe I have seen them in other stores for around 5.99 for a tube. They have a lot of flavors and I chose their activated charcoal toothpaste. The toothpaste itself is grey so I'm not sure how much-activated charcoal is actually in the product compared to other brands but it was a good starting point for me. It tastes minty and it leaves my mouth feeling clean. https://schmidts.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiApvbhBRDXARIsALnNoK0e110gnCPG0NsXLJ0CCEAxivCGCp2WYNUqBnhIj0txFd4DCPn5ZfsaAtPjEALw_wcB

Re: Fresh organic Toning Face mist is great for setting your make-up or misting yourself in hot weather. The one I have is in the scent in cucumber and rosewater. It's organic, gluten-free, organic, GMO-free and vegan. Find more about it at plantapothecary.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment