Friday, July 1, 2016

BRIJ'ADORE (Brija Sub Box)

If you have been reading my blog for awhile you know I love Brija Cosmetics. Brija Cosmetics is not only gluten free, vegan, cruelty-free and natural it has amazing customer service. Every product I have used has been amazing. When they announced they were coming out with a subscription service I could not have been more pleased. It's a quarterly subscription and is 35.00 a box plus shipping. I feel is a great price. Each box contains full limited edition products. To find out when you can buy the next box check out the Brija Cosmetics Chat group https://www.facebook.com/groups/brijacosmeticschat/ (it's a great group where you can make new friends and post looks) or sign up for the newsletter on the Brija Cosmetic Website http://www.brijacosmetics.com/ Here is a quick look at the two last boxes.

Each Subscription comes with a leaflet that lists all the ingredients and details of each product. I fell in love with the packaging. I mean look at the artwork.

 The first box theme was Alice in Wonderland. It came with one lipstick, four full-size eyeshadows, a full-size blush and a sample of the brand new Tumeric Primer Serum. I thought it was so cool that we got to sample a new product before it was available to anyone else (now available). Every product was just gorgeous! It even contained an organic tea bag which just shows how much thought was put into this box.


I just got June's sub box and it is hilarious! It is a Meme Theme. It contained four full-size eyeshadows, one cream blush and a sample of the new Whisper Setting Powder. Again the eyeshadows are gorgeous. I never tried a cream blush and I fell in love with this one. It gives you a nice subtle flush of color. It's perfect and I love the packaging. Since I did just get this box I have not tried the setting powder but again it's awesome that we get to try a new product before anyone else.

Overall, I love this subscription service and I will be buying more. *I purchased all products on my own.*



Have you tried Brija? What is your favorite subscription box? Feel free to leave comments and questions below. If you haven't already you can always subscribe to my blog to get the  latest updates on gluten free food and beauty.

2 comments:

  1. I love that the boxes come with some neutral shades and some brighter colors you might not have tried before. I really hope there are extras of that "I don't age" color. Its stunning.
    Great swatches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't age has to one of my favorite eyeshadows of all time! Thank you 😊

      Delete